Wednesday, December 23, 2020

5+ DOLLAR TREE DIY GIFT IDEAS

 It's that time for holiday gift-giving! Here are some holiday gift ideas that you can make on your own using inexpensive mostly items from Dollar Tree. Below are photos of each project. Scroll at the very bottom for the YouTube video.

DIY1: Wooden Box Sign 

Photo copyright: LifeAt50&Beyond

DIY2: Decorganizer

Using 2 Dollar Tree wooden cubes with drawers attached together and painted in Apple barrel Limeade green acrylic paint. 

Photo copyright: LifeAt50&Beyond
Use as a pen or pencil holder or...
Photo copyright: LifeAt50&Beyond

Use as a silk flower arrangement vase. The drawer can contain small items like paper clips, washis, erasers, or any small items.


DIY3: Recycled Jars with Candies

Here, I used two small empty jars used for jams. I cleaned them up to contain mini candy canes from Dollar Tree. 

Photo copyright: LifeAt50&Beyond

I used labels and chalk marker from Arteza.


DIY4: Edible Gifts

I used small lidded jars that I bought years ago from Michaels. Originally, they were $1.50 each but I got them on sale for 25 cents. I added assorted candies in holiday colors for a festive look. 

Photo copyright: LifeAt50&Beyond

I also used Dollar Tree labels and embellishments to decorate them.


DIY5: Wooden Coasters

Here, I used four pine wood slices from Arteza. I decorated each using Dollar Tree butterfly stickers. 

Photo copyright: LifeAt50&Beyond

They are perfect as gifts all year-round!


Watch my video to learn how to make each project! See you there!


Hugs ~ Josie 😘




No comments:

Post a Comment