Wednesday, November 20, 2019

DIY Winter Decor Ideas for $10 or Less Collaboration


WINTER DECOR COLLABORATION


Hello everyone. Josie again here to provide you more DIYs for the winter season. This one is very special to me because it's a collaboration with some of my fellow YouTubers who are also some of my greatest friends. I sent out a message to all of them hoping that they would do a collaboration with me. To my surprise, they all said yes. Even if they were all busy they took the time to join me. It almost brought me to tears as you can see in the video.

The challenge was to create winter decor DIYs for $10 or less. As of now, this collaboration video is one of, if not the best, highlights of my YouTube channel.

I want to give each one of them a shout out and a huge THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

Listed below are our channel names that you can search on YouTube:
Abellee25
Araceli Chan DIY
Belinda's DIY's
Designs and Inspirations - GreenCrystalRose
Elaine Petrakis Midnight Crafter
Kristin Kay
LifeAt50&Beyond
Measure & Mix
Mimys Glam and Designs
Petalisbless
Teresa Plans






To see all of our DIYs just click on the link to the playlist in this video's description box. Once you click it, all videos will automatically play one after the other. Make sure to leave all of us some love by commenting, liking, and sharing the videos. Also, don't forget to subscribe to all our channels. 

It has been a very rewarding year so far. This will not be all possible without all of you. Thank you for all the love and support.

Don't forget to subscribe to this blog and my YouTube Channel, so that you will get notified whenever I post a new blog or upload new videos! Thank you so much!

Until next time! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment