Tuesday, November 5, 2019

DOLLAR TREE DIY FARMHOUSE STYLE FALL DECORATIONS



Hi everyone.! Josie here!

I have been very busy with uploading videos on YouTube that I have neglected this blog. But not to worry, moving forward I will maintain both my YouTube channel and this blog so that I can provide you with budget-friendly and easy DIYs. I'm also planning on doing a written step-by-step complete with photos for those of you who like that style of the tutorial. You can print it and keep it in your folder or notebook for future reference.  I am hoping to get that going in mid-December 2019 or early 2020. 

In the meantime, here's my line-up for Fall 2019. Below are the links to the videos with a brief description of what the videos contain. You can watch and follow along with each tutorial! ENJOY!


This video will definitely show you that even with modestly priced materials you can create decorations for Fall. I love how versatile and easy to make this 3-tiered tray. Even if it's not Fall season it can be used all year round since I went for a neutral scheme. Just add your seasonal decorations and you're set!


This video is a collaboration with my YouTube gal pal Elaine Petrakis. This is a centerpiece with a pumpkin theme. Most of the materials that I used for this project were from Dollar Tree.


This video is another collaboration. This time it's with ABELLEE25. At about the same time last year, we also did a collaboration. It's another beautiful centerpiece project with Fall in mind.


This video is a quick one. This project is another reversible centerpiece. This will benefit people who do not have a lot of space for example, in a dorm or small apartment. You can also use this to decorate your child's room.

So there we go folks. Within a couple of days, I will be updating the blog to show my projects for Winter. We need to clear the backlogs so that we can make sure both the blog and the channel are updated on a weekly basis.
Don't forget to subscribe to this blog and my YouTube Channel, so that you will get notified whenever I post a new blog or upload new videos!

Thanks for all the support. Without you, this blog and the channel will be for naught.

Until next time! Hugs and Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment