Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Get Ready for Winter with 8 Glam Winter Decor DIYs, Walmart and Lakeside Collection Hauls, and a Personal Planner!


Hi there again! Josie here for another update. These series of videos that I have posted to my YouTube channel are for the winter season. Since the year 2019 is about to close I thought why not end the year with some great DIY decors for your home to celebrate the winter. Here are some recent videos to entertain and inspire you. ENJOY!


This video consists of 8 quick DIY tips. These simple ways to celebrate the season. You don't have to spend so much time or money to decorate your home for winter. Any of these 8 decor projects will suit your needs. I have compiled the 8 glam style winter decor projects from last year. Some of them are pure glam and some have a touch of farmhouse style...giving it a glam farmhouse vibe!





I also want to share this video of my haul from Walmart. I got some cute, affordable ornaments. Although, I was kind of disappointed in their ornaments this year.  In my honest opinion, last year they had better options to choose from.  Still, I found a handful that I added to my collection. Watch out for them on future builds.

I also shared on this video the planner I got from Personal Planner. This Personal Planner will be my go-to planner for 2020. Personal Planner and I have partnered a few times in the past and, I must say, their products are some of the best qualities out there. It's easy to order and choose the style you want. Just go to their website https://www.personalplanner.com/ to check them out. Did you know that they also ship worldwide? Personal Planner also sponsored a giveaway that ended on 11/10/19. Shawna Rice won the giveaway. Watch out for more planner videos on my channel. I am sure planner addicts like me would enjoy some planner layout videos, so stay tuned!



Before I write anything about this specific video, I want to make clear that I am not an affiliate of the Lakeside Collection nor did they sponsored this video. I bought these from their website using my own money. The idea for this video is to share with an online shop that I also buy from where you can buy affordable home decor and organizers that make great gifts. These are perfect since the season of giving is fast approaching. I really scored on these items, so watch how I also share my invoice that showed the prices of each one! Stay tuned for future videos where I will show how I used them. 






I hope you guys enjoyed these updates. Don't forget to subscribe to this blog and my YouTube Channel, so that you will get notified whenever I post a new blog or upload new videos! Thank you so much!

Til next time. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment